Photobucket

Monday, February 1, 2010

thank you.

You know, I personally thought that I once lost a great old friend. Someone whom I befriended with for almost 7 years of happiness, sadness, bad times and good times. I guess when I'm not around, she can be very much happy because she doesn't need someone like me who is a boring person. She can live a life without me anymore. And knowing this makes me go mad, like something really hit me hard and left me with nothing. I guess our friendship won't stay that long now. She has her own way and I got mine. I guess things are much much better this way. Thank you for making me happy, for accepting my gifts and thinking that it's more valuable to give something coming from the bottom of my heart, for making me become my true self when I'm with you, for sharing memorable thoughts and even embarrassing moments, for being a bestfriend when things go severely wrong, for making me laugh because we're making ourselves stupid and funny and thinking that it's happy doing things together, for making me cry and for making me learn from lessons of life, for putting yourself for me, for being courageous to talk about your feelings and telling me to go back to my own self, for trusting me that I can do things without you, for not being embarrassed because I, myself, isn't embarrassed, for giving me a pile of letters telling that you are blessed to have me in your life, for becoming a bestfriend and telling me frankly about things and such, for being the bestest mirror out of myself.

The things that would always come in my mind when I'm with other friends who I thought that they are the ones whom I should share my time with... I often thought that I should follow what you had said to me. When we were little, I was always spending time to people who I thought that they would be always there, making you and the others feel jealous. Now I regret the those kinds of things. But to gain friendship is to have difficulties along the way.

In any ways, I'm going back to the friendship which taught me how to have a real bestfriend who made a promise with me that we will be bestfriends forever. And I guess we kept that promise for almost 3 years to a decade.

Just right now, this really caught me.
"
So if you have a friend with whom you’ve fought for some reason or have simply lost touch due to your busy schedules, then its time to give them a call or meet up. Life is too short to hold grudges and harbor bitterness, cherish the people who have been with you and are always with you …Friends are always friends no matter what, every friendship goes through its good and bad phases, but remember that you can make a difference by taking the first step and bridging the gap…What are you waiting for?"

I hope that I can make it up to you and enjoy each other's company.

THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment