Photobucket

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

alice

ALICE(click here)


a song by Avril Lavigne for the movie 'Alice In Wonderland'. i first saw this in MYX and I was really suprised because this was a news song from her. for some reason, i wanted to watch that movie but it's still not yet. lol. but, nevermind.:D

about the post ' to the someone who blends hers to mine', i still didn't posted it. but i'll really try my best to post it the next day. so please, do come here.:)

waaaaa. this day is really a tiring one. i just foun out my score in my science exam... i don't want to talk about it. it made me cry and question myself that what's happening to my scores recently. i kind of became a pessimist these past few days. telling myself that i think i didn't do good in some subjects. questioning myself about those scores really made me go mad. i guess it was all thanks to my disobedience (especially to my friends) and my stupidness that resulted to this kind of score. i admit that i wasn't really ready to take that exam. to my friends, please take a look on me and help me solve my problems.

now, i don't really know what i'm feeling. i felt really isolated but i try to open up and get things back together. it's just that whatever move i make, it will always lead up to something. maybe this is also one of the reasons why i get so low everyday. but i'm getting a lot of strength to those who is really important for me... and to God.

feels like a downfall,
argenn.

No comments:

Post a Comment