Photobucket

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

to the one who blends her voice with mine

to the one who blends her voice with mine

first of all, I would like to great you a belated happy 15th birthday. you know to whom i am reffering to right? XD hehehe. i was really wishing that i could make you a letter and here it is.:D im also writing this to let you know that from the buttom of my heart, i thank you for being and telling me things. thank you for all of these years that the both of us spent together. thank you for sharing your thoughts and for blending yours to mine. thank you for standing on your ground and fighting for what you believe is right. and that's one thing that i like about you. though, i'm the kind of opposite to you, we instead became friends... friends for stupid things and friends for real. i also thank you because you accept me for who i am. that's also one thing that i really needed from someone like you.


you know, the time when you said something about her, i felt that you really cared for someone like me. i wanted to say that, you're one of the people who i really admire. to stand on her own ground and to live happily with family and friends. though you may see me as an idiotic & stupid/can't understand person & alien, i really appreciate it & i'm comfortable when you're around. the truth is, even though i'm like this kind of person, i'm really hurting inside. she was the first one to know about me & my family's situation when i came back to japan last year. she was there to comfort me and to understand what i've gone through.

i was planning to tell you guys, but i guess i still can't. i'll tell it to you slowly so that the pain won't come back. at that time, i was ready to tell her about the truth. that's why she's important to me even though she acts like that. there was one time that i asked God to lent me someone whom i can spend with and i can share my feelings & thoughts to. God answered my prayer and it goes that all along the way, she was the one i asked God about. though sometimes, i tend to be uncomfortable because she's like that.

but above all these things i said to you, i really thank you for simply becoming a true bestfriend to me. i'm sorry about things because i know that may pagkukulang din ako sa iyo. i'm sorry because i'm sometimes clueless & reckless but that's one thing that would make you and others feel happy & light-hearted. i'm also sorry because i spend most of my time with her. i wanted to start all over again so that our friendship would be renewed. so that also we can spend more time together as sisters & bestfriends.

what do you say? :D


I LOVE YOU, CHIME!


p.s. i wanted you to listen to this song because
this is what i sometimes feel.
(demi lovato- believe in me)


love, your bestfriend forever & still an alien,
Argon. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment