Photobucket

Saturday, August 7, 2010

HELLO AGAIN!



HI BLOG!!!
I MISS THIS BLOG ALREADY. FOR ONE MONTH SIX DAYS, i didn't opened this blog of mine. anyways, how are you blog? how's life? :DD

you know, A LOT OF THINGS happened since i last updated this blog. like UPCAT, CAT, stress about school works & being a leader. i'll admit that i'm really really tired of these things that i need a time for myself. to feel the world around me. to live my life and be alive. i miss being a child already.. like playing in the water, playing jackstones, tumba lata, taguanay and a lot more.
THIS DAY IS SO TIRING. I went to UP Mindanao and had my college admission test for 5 straight hours. the test started 6:30 a.m.and ended up to 11:50 a.m. but at the least, i know i did my best to take that test with all the powers of the benders.(XD) lol. but yeah, i did my job.:DD
Align Center
also that, we had our CAT training on FIRST AID just this afternoon right away after i had my UPCAT test. and by the way, i only got 5 hours to sleep today. but still, i managed to cope up and deal with things. Thank you, Lord.

and yes, I WILL DEFINATELY BUY A PHOTOGRAPHER'S CAMERA in the near future., hopefully. :DD

with happiness & SMILE,
iamargenn

No comments:

Post a Comment